Providing high quality roofing services is what drives us.
We are highly experienced in both main contractor and sub-contractor capacities and have successfully completed large and small scale roofing programmes for a range of local authorities and ALMOs.
High quality pitched and flat roof refurbishment
With our extensive resources and in-house skills and knowledge, we can offer you the production capacity and ability to deal with your roof refurbishment project scale, timeframe and compliance requirements. We can look after all aspects of your roof refurbishment project. Talk to us about:
• Stripping and retiling
• Lead work
• Chimney repair and re-build
• Fascia, soffit and guttering replacement
• Solar PV installation.
We support local economies through our network of local merchants and roofers and invest in communities through the Apprenticeships and trainee roofer schemes we offer.
We know it can be frustrating not to get answers when you need them. At Myroofer plus we pride ourselves on our communication and we appoint a management team to oversee all aspects of your contracted work. You will have regular site visits by a contracts manager who will provide all the required risk and method statements as well as delivering regular toolbox talks to directly employed and subcontracted labour.
High standards on roof refurbishment projects
Along with our proven commitment to health & safety and quality, here is what else you can expect from us:
• Our team will undergo an induction to cover any local sensitivity issues such as traffic management or neighbourhood restrictions including vulnerable residents and shift-workers.
• We listen to what you need through a detailed PQQ and put the measures in place to make sure we respond to that in the best way we can
• We always put a carefully planned system in place, with our own KPIs in production, quality, health & safety
• We can deal with everything for you, from: waste management, facilitating building control, and generation and submission of F10 notices under Construction Design Management Regulation requirements